It is of the utmost importance for us to protect the privacy and personal information of our site visitors and users.
1. Data Collection, Use, and Sharing
2. Information Security
I take comprehensive steps to protect your information. Sensitive data is always encrypted, stored on my secure servers, and transmitted using the safest methods.
Your Personal Data – Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS).
1. Once You have placed an order with us, You agree that any data provided by You may be held by us, our agents and subcontractors for the purposes of fulfilling The Contract.
2. You also agree to allow Your data to be stored on our Practice Management software, provided by Wink Technologies Inc., hereinafter known as ‘Wink’, which will be held both on site and also off-site, at a secure location outside of Hong Kong, for the purposes of data backup and practice management, by Wink.
3. You agree to be contacted personally by Spexalicious or on behalf of a Third Party, (Wink), so as to receive communications regarding Your order, sales, promotions or other related reasons, but only in relation to Your optical requirements.
4. Spexalicious will ensure that our employees, agents and sub-contractors shall, at all times, comply with the provisions of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), in relation to data received from You in relation to this contract.
5. We shall only process and hold personal data received from You in order to fulfill our obligations under this contract, under the Data Protection Principles set out in the Ordinance.
6. If you would like to access or amend any of the data held by The Company, please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at: Spexalicious, Room 1104, 11/F Crawford House, 70 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong S.A.R.