Official World Rugby Trial Approved Rugby Goggles have been developed so as to pose no additional risk to the wearer and other players and incorporate the following premium features below.
Large size goggles, suitable for head circumferences of 520mm or greater. If measurement in-between 500mm & 520mm, fitting can be either Small or Large. Please consider the comfort of the goggles previously worn, as well as the potential growth of the head expected due to development/age. (Please check sizing guide for head measurement instructions).
- Corrective prescription lenses & insert included
- Hypoallergenic & impact-resistant Polycarbonate frame
- Raleri anti-fog technology with air intakes
- Large field of vision
- Ultra-safe lens retention & strap unlock system
- Two strap sizes included: 40mm strap for ear covering & 30mm strap for use with scrum caps
PROFESSIONAL MODEL EXTRA FEATURES:
- 15% lighter weight visor
- Improved material elasticity for better impact resistance & impact absorption
- Additional spares included: 2 clip-on glazable inserts, 2 band straps, foam padding & replacement inner lens
Any corrective lenses fitted must be prescribed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist and only fitted and installed by a dispensing optician in the provided 'clip on' that mounts onto the inner side of the goggles.
Official World Rugby Goggles Professional Prescription Lenses (Size A - Large)
- Polycarbonate high impact prescription lenses included.
- FREE! Home/office visit pupillary distance measurement and professional goggle fitting service by a U.S. Board Certified Optician available in Hong Kong, if required. To book an appointment, please email: email@example.com
Upon ordering, please provide a copy of your latest optical prescription, (dated within the previous 2 years), and a recent pupilliary distance measurement via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any corrective lenses required must be prescribed by an optometrist/ophthalmologist or registered medical practitioner and fitted and installed by a dispensing optician in the provided 'clip on' that mounts onto the inner side of the goggles.